Trending Now

Who is Tram? Find out His age, BBNaija, Career, Movies, Wife, Networth, Social Media Handle, And More...

Who is Tram? Find out His age, BBNaija, Career,  Movies, Wife, Networth, Social Media Handle, And More...



Who is Tram? Find out His age, BBNaija, Career,  Movies, Wife, Networth, Social Media Handle, And More...
             
    Tram been interviewed on DSTV


Source: Etukukponoblog 



Everything To Know About Tram, Profile, Biography, Wikipedia, Etukukponoblog, Movies, Parents, Family, Tribe, State of Origin, Girlfriend, Networth, Height, Educational Background, Houses, Cars, and Siblings.


Biography Wikipedia/Etukukponoblog:


Tram  (Joshua Alekewumu) is an author, entrepreneur, and youtuber.


Tram is a 24-year-old content creator, YouTuber, and streamer from Lagos who made headlines as the first official housemate to enter the Big Brother Naija Season 11 house on July 26, 2026.


Tram is from Lagos State. He is Yoruba by tribe and Christian by religion.


Tram made history as the very first housemate to enter the Big Brother Naija Season 11 ("Show Ya Self") house on July 26, 2026. He is a 24-year-old content creator and streamer from Lagos who stated he came strictly for the game with no interest in romance.


Tram gives his reason for joining Big Brother Naija: "It’s Big Brother Naija! It’s an opportunity to put myself out there. I feel I’m a gem and the world needs to experience me".


My habits that irritate people: “Irritate” is a strong word. Some just can’t stand my audacity.
The worst thing I've ever said or done: Honestly, I have no idea. I don’t regret anything! If I said it, then I meant it, and if I did it, it is what it is.


His networth is not yet revealed.


Tram Profile Bio WIki Data Facts


Name: Joshua Alekewumu


Nickname: Tram


Real Full Name: Joshua Alekewumu


Parents: not yet revealed


Nationality: Nigerian


Networth: not yet revealed


State of Origin: Lagos State


Career/Occupation: An author, entrepreneur, and youtuber


Hobbies: Boxing, working out, and feeding my brain.


Hidden talents: My awareness. I'm one with the universe. My intuition never lies – I feel it coming before it even happens.


Relationship status: Engaged



Don't Miss This 👇 

Who is Ordinarily Nnabuugwu Orji Ben? Find out His age, Career, Movies, Wife, Networth, Social Media Handle, And More...

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post